Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm Back!

Whew, my trip to California with my mom was so much fun, but catching up in blogland is a lot of work! A big HELLO to my new followers, postdating some entries while I was gone really worked!

As always, how can you go on a vacation without thinking about the classroom... even just a little? In my souvenir shopping I found some really neat things:

I am SUPER excited about the 2 decks of mini playing cards I bought at the San Diego Zoo for under $6. Every face has a different zoo animal on it... I'm thinking math stations... matching to dominos, ten frames, whathaveyou, greater/less than, memory games... the possibilities are endless!

My mom also found me this great book the Muir Woods giftshop and was sweet enough to buy it for me:

I absolutely love it!

You'll also notice the "Great Work!" stickers on the upper left... yes, I dragged my mom to Target. I don't know what I was hoping for- it carried all the same stuff as the ones in Texas. We learned a new rule traveling, "never pass a bathroom." Well, the teacher's rule should be, "never pass a Target!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top