Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sneak a Peek!

So this is what my room looked like for... you guessed it, Sneak a Peek (Meet the Teacher)! I'm STILL waiting on two bookshelves (grrrr...) but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Meeting the kiddos was a blast, too! And I spent some time talking to parents like a real pro this year. Yep... I'm Ms. Bueno! :)

Cute sticker from Dollar Tree!
Sooo thrifty by covering a plastic tub with tablecloth scraps!
Don't mind the moving stickers on the chairs... :/
Student desks!
So happy I got the Conscious Discipline posters I wanted!
Guided Reading table and student computers
I LOVE my word wall!
Listening Station, tub table for my phone, and my cute block center!
Calendar is looking a little sad... but it'll get better tomorrow!

Overall I'm awfully proud of how I'm starting out my second year! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top