Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Pinning!

I was doing well... really well! Not ONCE did I think about school in June... besides the brief pang of guilt that I WASN'T thinking about school. Pinning on Pinterest made me feel better, but then I realized:

Source: someecards.com via Kim on Pinterest


So I might as well get off and start some projects.

First, I took this:



And made this!

I used cute wooden cutouts and ribbon from Michael's!
I love how it turned out! If I can find a shoe for walkers then I'll replace the sun and cloud.

I also whipped together some cute mini shaker eggs!

So THERE's the reason I was hoarding Easter Eggs!

The ever-growing list also includes:

Source: via Nicole on Pinterest





Source: via Nicole on Pinterest









Good thing I'm only halfway through summer! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top