Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ms. Bueno's the BEST!

Nothing like a currently to reflect... 


As I reflect on the week I am proud that I kept my cool during district walkthroughs, that my kiddos did fantastic for the sub while I was testing, and that my class, in my opinion, was the most well-behaved on our field trip to the stock show.

So for the three B adjectives my students would say I'm the best. I tell them all the time that they're not like other classes- they're a part of Ms. Bueno's school family so that makes them the best. I'm pretty sure they think the same of me. I'm also pretty sure that some of my stinkers know that no one else would love them as much as I do, so I truly am the best for them!  :)

To my poor friends I'm always busy, it seems. But never fear! I'm moving back to Austin in June and will finally get to catch up with them.

To my family I'd like to think they find me bright, both intellectually and spiritually. They know when I'm on fire about something.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Job search and apartment hunting!!! How exciting slash scary!!

And if I had B I would have given myself "best" for my students too. When I gave them the green eggs and ham treats I made, they died of happiness. And that is why I love teaching first and second grades. :)

Marvelous Multiagers!

Unknown said...

I have just given your blog an award. Come check out my blog for the details.

Happy Blogging!
Ann
http://mrsgreeneskindergartenkorner.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Back to Top